My Photo

My Photo

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Center for Disease Control Website on Obesity

February 3, 2010

My original date for conversion surgery was today. I rescheduled to help give my employer the time needed to determine how to figure out how to cover my classes. One of my main goals is to provide resources to educate about obesity while I share my own experience becoming obese, struggling with it, moving through it and recovering from it.

I hope sharing my story will give hope to and inspire any one who is struggling with, has struggled with or loves or cares about someone who struggles with this disease. This website is a great resource. Let me know what you think and I'll see you tomorrow.

http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment