My Photo

My Photo

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Insurance Company Shananigins!

February 4th, 2010

So, I am happily preparing for my surgery and I get a call today from my doctor's office. My insurance company has issued a denial for my surgery after all ready approving it. I learned today that this is a somewhat normal move. Many insurance companies will do ANYTHING to not pay for the surgery. This is ironic as doing so now will save them money in the long term. So, now I have to wait between 4-15 days to find out if I in fact will be having this surgery.

Unbelievable. They don't want to tangle with me though, as I will win...

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Fight hard! The same thing happened to me. I have a feeling you'll do everything you need to do but don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justyvonne, So I figured out since my earlier post that you are the host from the WLS channel. Fantastic! I found out yesterday my surgery is now approved. My date is March 3rd. Never give up. That is my motto.

    ReplyDelete