My Photo

My Photo

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Waiting for Onederland to Start Living

So it's been a few weeks and I realized something important. Without knowing it I was waiting in a way to get under 200 lbs which happened on April Fools day for the first time in over two decades. I love that. There is certanley some irony to it. In the WLS world Onderland is when you get into a weight that is under 200 lbs.

Afterwards it was like I breathed out a sigh of relief and said, "Okay, I'm going to make it this time. I am doing all the right things. I am following my program and its rules. My RNY is working and I am healing well.

It is sad in a way I felt like I had to get in the 100's before I really believed I'm successful at getting healthy and fit. I'm here to stay now that is for sure. I've lost 28lbs and three clothing sizes since my surgery date on March 3rd.

I'm reading some books about blogging so I can get better at it.

Best Wishes to all and thanks for the continued support!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment