My Photo

My Photo

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jamie Oliver's Food Philosophy

All though I had seen Jamie's early cooking show on the Food Channel, called The Naked Chef, I really became interested in him once I went to work at the New England Culinary Institute. Once my own philosophy came into being, one that was much healthier then my former eating disordered food philosophy. Timing is everything. My philosophy was jelling right around the time he launched his Food Revolution in America. My philosophy mirrors his, so for today's post, I have a link to his Philosophy on Food. Please take a few minutes to read it. I think anyone who reads this blog will find it tremendously useful.

By the way, one of my favorite classes I teach, if not my favorite is Philosophy and Food and I have a new section starting on April 11th. Can't wait!


http://www.jamieoliver.com/philosophy

Make it a great day!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment